If you still have questions after having read the contents of our website, you can send us an e-mail via the contact form. We’ll send you a response within 5 working days. 

The NCP handles your personal data carefully. We only use your personal details to answer your question. Read more about your privacy.

Please note

Do you wish to move to another EU country and do you receive a Dutch statutory pension or benefit? Or are you already registered with CAK as a treaty-entitled person?

Look for more information on the website of CAK. Do you still have questions? Please contact CAK.

Contact form

Mandatory fields are marked with an *